Being a member of WinnipegREALTORS ® and advertising in the Winnipeg Real Estate News has its benefits. One of our big competitive advantages over other media: digital or print, is we know consumers depend on the Winnipeg Real Estate News for open house information and count on us to be accurate, reliable and up-to-date.
To enhance this competitive advantage, we have developed a progressive new marketing opportunity for your open house listings in the form of a glossy format, magazine-style guide inserted into every Real Estate News paper. This invaluable promotional piece for your open house listings is a flagship consumer house hunting reference. The new format will feature glossy paper with a dynamic design that highlights your high-definition photos and your unique personal branding.
This new magazine-style open house guide would be created with some deadline changes and an adjusted ad rate structure.
- This guide would be produced during the high activity months of April through to the end of September. It will contain ALL open houses listings. The Real Estate News open house section would cease when the magazine is being printed. During the off months, open house listings would return to the paper in its own open house section.
- The open house copy deadline would be altered to Tuesday at 3 pm. (Currently, the deadline is Wednesday at 11 am).
- The open house ad cost would increase to meet the needs of the glossy magazine. A $25.00 price increase per module of open house would be instituted. On a double module, the price would be an additional $50.00 – the same applies for triple and quadruple.
- There is no size change to the individual open house ads – they will be the same size as the current placing in the Open House section.
- The guide will be single stitched into the newspaper for easy tear out.